You must register for a user account in order to use PriceMiner.
To register for a PriceMiner account complete the following steps:
1. Go to the PriceMiner home page and click the Register Now link.
2. On the resulting page select your subscription type.
Monthly- monthly subscription fee is automatically billed once a month to a credit card on file for your account. The monthly subscription fee is $9.95.
Annual- The annual subscription is a one time fee of $99.00. The fee is automatically billed to your credit card when you register for your PriceMiner account. The annual subscription saves you 17% on the subscription fee.
3. Fill in your user information in the fields provided. Fields marked with an asterisk * are required fields. A valid email address is required.
4. Once you have filled in the user information you must accept the Terms and Conditions before you can proceed with your registration. Click the Submit Type/User Info button once you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
5. On the resulting page you must enter your billing information in the fields provided. Fields marked with an asterisk * are required fields. A valid credit card is required. Your subscription fee will be billed automatically to the credit card you enter for your account.
If you are registering for a Monthly subscription your bill date will be the same as the day you registered. For example: If you registered on March 14th your billing date will be the 14th of each month. The exception to this would be if you register on the 31st. For months that have less than 31 days your billing date will be the 30th.
If you are registering for an Annual subscription you will be billed the entire Annual subscription fee the same day your registration is completed.
6. Once you have finished entering your billing information click the Submit Payment Info button. A registration confirmation page will appear with all of your entered information. If you need to edit any of the information click the Click Here Now link.
7. Once you have reviewed your information click the Complete Registration button to confirm your subscription. Clicking this button will officially submit your payment. A registration confirmation will be sent to your email address.
PriceMiner is a "Value Maximizer" for people who purchase, sell or appraise art, antiques and collectibles. It also serves as a tool for anyone looking to obtain a value for even a single item. Whether you are a collector, dealer, appraiser or have discovered something in your attic, this is how PriceMiner can help!
Identify your items by viewing photographs of similar items.
Ascertain current value.
Determine maker or artist.
View items currently for sale matching your search.
Find a venue to sell items.
With just a few mouse-clicks you get powerful data that helps you price your inventory correctly and/or pay according to an item's true value. The information you get is based on multiple data sources to ensure the highest accuracy, and best of all PriceMiner does the analysis for you saving you time and money.
How is PriceMiner different?
Access to tens of millions of auction house records, ebay market data and online retail data from two of the industry leaders.
Search by keyword, data channel, category, price range, sales date and more.
Select and analyze items by average price, number of items, price range, and current estimate.
View analysis both in table and graph form
How can PriceMiner help you?
Identify your items by viewing similar items.
Ascertain current value
Determine maker or artist
Display items currently for sale matching your search.
Find a venue to sell items